New ScubaBoard member

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't you have homework to do?:wink:

Next class doesn't start for a week, thank you very much!

Don't start pickin' on the un-edjumakated, or you'll alienate most of your drinking buddies!:D

See ya at ABWA ... any drink requests?:rofl3:

Dive-aholic, we would love to dive some springs with you! We're about to start working on our advanced classes and we're going to do some dives at Vortex, but we've never been to any so far. Weekends are great for us, let us know when you're planning a trip!

Planning a trip?!? I'm always diving! :D Went diving yesterday and today. Will be diving Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday again. Just tell me when you can head over this way. If I'm available, we'll go diving!

Hey Dirt Boy, you don't happen to wear a red hat do you?

Welcome to the 'Board.

Look into the Spring-Springfest thread under Deep Dixie trips. Always a good time when the degenerates congregate at Vortex!! (Yes, I'm talking about you Denise!:D)

yes i do wear a red hat. almost three years now in red horse! great experiences. 3 trips to the desert with them and many more to come! you a fellow horseman?

Next class doesn't start for a week, thank you very much!

Don't start pickin' on the un-edjumakated, or you'll alienate most of your drinking buddies!:D

See ya at ABWA ... any drink requests?:rofl3:

Nice of you to hang out with us when you got no class !:wink:

yes i do wear a red hat. almost three years now in red horse! great experiences. 3 trips to the desert with them and many more to come! you a fellow horseman?

No, but I am familiar with a few. I am over at EAFB running the AFSO shop. We need to get together and dive before your next playtime in the sandbox.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom