New surface support uniform...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The guys who were working the DUI Dog Days last year were all wearing these. I have to admit, it was a little odd.

That said, skirts are by far and away the coolest thing to wear in hot weather. That's not a good reason for buying one in the PNW, though :)

I'm Scottish, and I too grew up seeing men in kilts at the Scottish games. My brother plays the pipes, and has worn a kilt many a time. Personally, I'd love to own one in my tartan.

IT blokes at Qualcomm (where yer foones come froom) used to have Kilt day about once a month.

One friend who wears authentic kilts at Ren Faire sometimes wears a camo one to work at his place...

He's 6'4", has more muscles than you've ever seen, and wears combat boots with the kilts. He *always* has hot redheads hanging off his arms.

And as with everything, somebody created a forum for this: www.xmarksthescot.com. :)

kiltcheckmovitationalposter.jpg

You know what they say... Good girls ask, bad girls find out for themselves...

Back
Top Bottom