New surface support uniform...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A good friend of mine is a proud kilt wearing scottsman who is 6'5" and before his surgery weighed 430lbs. Going to the celtic festival with him and his kilt...the old fashioned way of course was always entertaining.

Fishboy I feel your pain, I spent a glorious 2 weeks in Silverdale, right next door to you during the wetest January in the history of Kitsap county...IOW...the westest ever of the wetest month of the year of the wetest place on earth...

TC:
Immediate, non-negotiable, permanent revocation of your man card. Nuff said.

And he means it. There was an unfortunate incident in the TATS thread that cost me a particular card :blush:. And I agree with Almighty....no matter what pretty words used to describe it....it is still a skirt. :joke: The Scottish are great so I joke as long as it is worn as a true Scottish Kilt.....otherwise it is a skirt.

TC:
I couldn't agree more... What the hell? Are there men out there actually WEARING these things? In public?? :11::shakehead:
TC:
And he means it.
You'll love this site then...

prod1_16(2).jpg

The official Dutch tartan as registered with Scottish Tartans Authority using only the official national colours Orange, Red, White, Blue and Nassau Blue. :dutchflag:

And I agree with Almighty....no matter what pretty words used to describe it....it is still a skirt. :joke: The Scottish are great so I joke as long as it is worn as a true Scottish Kilt.....otherwise it is a skirt.
And your point would be? :huh:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom