New Tech Skin Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just looked at fitting my Tech Skin for first time .. and see hat there is no hole for dump or inflator .... so no done on mine either, guess I have to cut.

I'd call that unacceptable & ask for it to be fixed or exchanged. Why should you have to take the risk of DIY when it should have been done at the factory. The dump valve is as important as the inflator after all.

I have received my Tech skin ... saem for me neither inflator nor shoulder dump have been 'punched'

deleted:dork2:

I notice you cut a fair distance 'inside' the white circle ... wouldn't the circle be the actual cutting guide ? or I am being stupid here?

Sorry for the delay in my response. I was out of town for a week... I cut inside the circle becuase that is how it was on my lycra skin... Plus I thought that if I cut it to small I could always make it a little bigger... It worked out very nicely to cut it the size that I did and then stretch it around...

Phil

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom