New to Board - Central Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am a bit late on the welcome but its heartfelt just the same!!!

My SO and I are relatively new divers (hit 20 dives with yesterdays park clean-up!!!). We try to keep the dives cheap right now as we are still paying off all of our new gear (not to mention the Keys trip we just got back from), so we pretty much stick to Blue Heron and the springs. As an instructor, have any suggestions for little known holes in the earth to dive in? LOLOL

Once again, welcome to the board. I look forward to chatting with you more in the future and maybe sneak in a dive or two!!!

Laurel- The Frog Queen
:royal:

Hello Hoya,

I live on the West Coast of British Columbia,Canada.I am very interested in speaking and meeting other divers who are knowledgeable about fossils and fossil hunting in Florida.I really don`t know where to begin.Eventually, I plan on visiting the Florida to actually go on dive trips for this reason. Are you interested in diving for these gems?Are you familiar with fossils and various dive sites?I am very enthusiastic and would like to find out as much as possible about this fascinating subject.I hope to one day hold my own Megladon Tooth and other fossils!attached is a pic of my dive trip to the Galapagos Islands in 98.That`s me the Aquanaut in the centre. Many thanks and best regards, Richard

:D :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom