New to Board - Central Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hoya97

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hi,

Just thought I would say hi. I'm an instructor in Central Florida who loves to hear about new and different ways to enjoy our sport. Think this is a wonderful fourm to exchange ideas and will freely offer my opinion on things that I know about. Please feel free to message me if you have a question, agree or disagree with me. I promise I won't bite anyone's head off!

Lee

...and may the diving force be with you.

:wave: And welcome to the party line. Fun place to spend some of your Surace Intervals.

You're way ahead of me, but looking forward to your participation. Where's your favorite Florida Ocean Diving? I enjoy the Keys Artificial Wrecks...

don

Honestly, I love them all. We have wonderful drift diving down in the Miami through West Palm Beach areas. Great Shark Tooth hunting in the vicinity of Venice. If I want warmer water in the Winter, I gravitate towards the springs and the Keys can't be beat, year 'round. To be sure, if someone were to design the perfect dive location, it would have been Florida!
Where in TX are you? I frequently go to Dallas on business. But rarely go elsewhere.
Lee

Okay, how do I affix an Avatar to my name? The program apparently won't let me. I've tried within the OPTIONS menu, but it won't let me. Any help would be appreciated!

Welcome aboard!

I believe that you need a minimum number of posts (50?) in order to use an avatar...

Whew!
Someone knows their schools! Yes, I did go to Georgetown. Yes I did survive and yes, I was a lot older than most of my classmates!
We have something in common Kelpmermaid - I was initially certified in Southern California and still dive out there whenever I can make it (about once, twice a year). Where in CA are you? I grew up in Huntington Beach and dove between Santa Barbara and San Diego before joining the military and eventually ending up in Florida.
Take care!

I'm in the LA area. My local diving range runs from Ventura to San Diego, but I do a lot of diving around Catalina. Keep an eye on the Southern California forum and drop us a line next time you are heading out here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom