New to Board from Palm Beach/ Jupiter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CaptRam

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi Everyone,
Im new here to the board, but have been diving since I was a kid, I grew up in Jupiter and have dove the area from Delray north to Jupiter for- well a long time, I now have 2 Grand Children 8 & 6 who I have started snorkeling with me just this past week , and its great watching then encounter the underwater world for the first time.

I run a sailing charter bussness -sailing-charters.org -in the Mediterranean, Greece,Italy Croatia, and many other countrys in that area and love the ocean. I used to run a dive boat out of Palm Beach county area for about 10 years, so some of you may know me . Anyway I have not really gotten much diving in the last 5 years and plan on getting wet again starting in January, I hope to be able to meet and dive with some of you folks in the area onboard your boat or mine.
Best wishes
Ram

welcome aboard Ram

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom