New to forum - Deerfield Beach FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I too am new to the SB and am looking for a dive buddy. I'm in the Coral Springs (Ft. Lauderdale) area. I ang getting tired of diving with strangers each time so please drop me a line.

ZULU6:
I too am new to the SB and am looking for a dive buddy. I'm in the Coral Springs (Ft. Lauderdale) area. I ang getting tired of diving with strangers each time so please drop me a line.
Welcome aboard! Florida is fortunate to have many resident SBers. We're called Florida Conch Divers. Didn't check to see if you posted an introduction. Someone usually puts in a link. Sign up on the roll call thread. PM me if you'd like- let's dive!

ZULU6:
No guarantees that the folks you dive with from SB won’t be strange too, but soon they’ll become strangely familiar. :D

Bill51:
No guarantees that the folks you dive with from SB won’t be strange too, but soon they’ll become strangely familiar. :D
Sheesh..... you're gonna scare this one away too! (Who let him out before Friday??!) Don't pay any attention to Bill51- he knows not what he is saying. Right this way ZULU6, you're under our spell now, err, uhhh, you're with the Florida Conch divers now. :crafty:

I live in Miami, and I pretty much dive every weekend anywhere from Northern Palm Beach County through the Keys. I am not into hunting at all. Dives range from recreational to deep tech.

Dove on Friday night and Sunday this past weekend. Get it while the weather's good. :D

PM me if you would like to join our group anytime. I send out email every week for what's coming up. This is not a profit making venture for me; I just want to dive, and I am always looking to add more to our group.

We mostly dive in the afternoon instead of waking up in the middle of the night to catch the early morning dive boats. :11ztongue

On a good day, there are several really nice dives right off the shore. I prefer early mornings, flat seas (so there's no surge and its easier to egress) and easier parking. If it's too rough, the vis sucks in the shallows. (I'm spoiled!) Let me know when you're coming down this way.

Pat

Lil38:
Shore diving........now that's me! I haven't done any ocean dives from the beach yet. Gimme a few weeks to plan something. I'll PM you for more info and to work out details. Do you ever do any night dives? Any good spots for a night dive? (I'm working on my AOW) Already have deep and UW nav. I want to do several different specialties. Except dry suit and altitude, suit is too expensive and no altitudes in FL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom