Suggestion New to Forums

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
L

latestarter

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
This is my first message.
I have never joined a user forum before and have been clicking around at a loss how to get started. A"help" video which shows how to post your first message would be very useful.
Now what do I do?

This is my first message.
I have never joined a user forum before and have been clicking around at a loss how to get started. A"help" video which shows how to post your first message would be very useful.
Now what do I do?

Welcome. Rest assured there is no wrong/right on forums other than the need for polite conversation and common interest.

Click on "What's New?" to see recent posts on various subjects.

How about sharing your diving background, interests and planned activities?

Welcome, from the Isle of Man. I moved here from Basingstoke and used to know Reading quite well - but that was 16 years ago now (long before I started diving) and no doubt lots has changed since.

Re getting started, if you have a smartphone - and assuming you haven't already - then download the Scubaboard app. It has a limited set of features, and it's really easy to keep track of new threads, post quick replies, and do some basic searching.

Back
Top Bottom