New to Maine...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tbone1004

Mr Speed Nuts
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Greenville, South Carolina, United States
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Well, I'm moving to Maine for work. I do new product development for ballistic and aerospace textiles and work has me moving to central Maine. Just bought a house in litchfield so looking for some good shops/local places to dive, and any shore diving opportunities would be great as well. Going to be a far cry from the coast of NC, but at least my drysuit will get some good use

Well, I'm moving to Maine for work. I do new product development for ballistic and aerospace textiles and work has me moving to central Maine. Just bought a house in litchfield so looking for some good shops/local places to dive, and any shore diving opportunities would be great as well. Going to be a far cry from the coast of NC, but at least my drysuit will get some good use

I am new to Maine as well, looking to get some dives in. I'm not keen on dive locations, but always willing to buddy up. I am currently in the Waterville area but looking for a place in the Augusta/Gardiner area.

I am certain Pete (Spectrum) will chime in with much helpful information. I live on Kittery Point (very southern Maine) and am unfamiliar with much Maine diving except for the well known "Nubble Light". However, I have dove a few times off of Monhegan Island via charter.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom