New to Scuba - minor wedding crisis

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sdevine01

Reaction score
Just saying hello...

Getting married today, Monday night we fly out of JFK to Cairns for some honeymoon diving.

I had bought the waterproof case for our Casio EX-S600 point and shoot. Unfortunately, last night at our rehearsal dinner, my fiance cracked the LCD (as a side note, and if anyone happens to have a Casio EX-S500 or S600 for sale in drivable distance from New Jersey I'm all ears.

Otherwise, does anyone have any experience with renting a camera in Australia for diving?

Thanks,
Sean

NOOOOOOOO!!!...........run...dive....oh well.....hopefully she is an avid diver.

Don't worry, most shops have rental cameras. Do a bit of a google search.

Have a great trip and oh yeah....Congratulations.

O

Welcome to SB and enjoy your trip.

You should be able to rent. I did from a dive company called Tusa.
If you do a search you should find them - they are in Cairns and I would
highly recommend them.

Just saying hello...

Getting married today, Monday night we fly out of JFK to Cairns for some honeymoon diving.

I had bought the waterproof case for our Casio EX-S600 point and shoot. Unfortunately, last night at our rehearsal dinner, my fiance cracked the LCD (as a side note, and if anyone happens to have a Casio EX-S500 or S600 for sale in drivable distance from New Jersey I'm all ears.

Otherwise, does anyone have any experience with renting a camera in Australia for diving?

Thanks,
Sean

Sorry, can't help you. However, you might try a Google search for "Putting priorities in order."

Sorry, can't help you. However, you might try a Google search for "Putting priorities in order."

I was about to ask if his bride to be knows he posted that- hilarous! In his defense, my husband talked me into going to the mall and buying a Playstation (they had just come out) on our wedding night. I'd rather have a husband obsessed with dive gear than video games. :D

Congratulations and here's to a wonderful honeymoon.

TG:rofl3:

Congrats! Hope you have a great trip! Our 10y anniversary was the 22nd and I got a RMM to take pictures of our dives in the Keys. The memory card crapped out and we had none. But, it was still fun.

Welcome to the board!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom