New to SCUBABOARD from AL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lfrd126

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I am from Munford, AL and have been diving about a year. The Fire Department I work for sent some of us to be certified to re-establish our dive team. Most of our local dives will be black water in Logan Martin Lake.

I will be going to Orange Beach to a class in October has any one ever dove the Whisky wreck from the beach.

welcome to scuba board i am originally from anniston and my aunt and uncle live in munford let me know when you come down and i will pm you my info and we may get together and dive lots of places to go

You will find some valuable info for your Fire Department dive activities on the Public Service subforum of the Technical Diving main forum.

Welcome to the SCUBABOARD!

welcome aboard . much respect to the fire fighters

Welcome!

The Whiskey Wreck is 180 degrees from the center of Bahama Bob's roof. About three hundred yards offshore with a max depth of 15 feet. There are lots of critters and according to the whim of nature how much is exposed at any one time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom