New to ScubaBoard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello divers and friends!
I found this website today while looking for information on diving Lake Ontario. My family and I are off to the Salmon River area next Thursday to see what all the hipe is about. My son Jesse is bringing his 1971 Grady-White run about with newly installed engines. We plan to fish and dive the area and are looking for information. A local dive shop would be great.

I have been diving for many years but recently have gotten more interested because of my son who is now certified and has a boat to take us to many dive locations.

Next year I turn 60 but feel as young as the first time I went to the bottom of West Hill Pond with my friend Mike over 40 years ago. Unfortunately my body is not that age any more but I recently started Body For Life Challenge and hope to have this old body up to the challenge to face my 60th birthday with a deep dive somewhere warm and beautiful.

welcome aboard

welcome to Scuba Board

Hi ... Cowboy
wavey.gif
& Welcome to ...
:sblogo:
... :colours::colours:...
banana.gif

Boy, let me tell you I know what your talking about ... getting old sucs! lol

Back
Top Bottom