New to Scubaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eric.Yott

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi all, I've been diving for some time now, but only recently found Scubaboard through a friend. Figured I'd drop in here and say hello. I'm a PADI Instructor in the Tampa, Florida area, diving for about 5 years. Always looking to make new friends.

Thanks, Eric. :D

Hi Eric! I'm in the Tampa Bay area too. I'm new to diving (~20 dives)- what are your favorite local dives? I dove the Sheridan/Blackthorn recently and was blown away.

The Sheridan is a great dive. I also enjoy the Gunsmoke, Tug Orange, the RJ Thompson, and I enjoy the ledges. I just wish the vis and the weather was better here so I didn't have to travel 2 hours to east coast dive soo much.

Hello and welcome Eric. I from time to time go to Tampa but to date have failed to find a great dive company there to do charters. But always open to suggestions for the next time. Welcome to the board!

Back
Top Bottom