New to the board from N.C.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cid90

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey folks, I have just found this board and find it to be an excellent source of information.
I started diving at age 15 and 18 years later (I am getting old) I am just starting advanced courses so that I can get my Master Diver and Diver Con......
Wish me luck! :pirate:

Good luck on your courses..... Just finished my DiveCon course. It is alot of fun. Enjoy yourself on the boards and have fun diving.

Rich :mean:

Welcome to the board from up the street in Raleigh.

Welcome!

There's at least 8-10 of us in Charlotte on this board... if you're interested, a bunch of us dive in the Mooresville quarry on Thursday nights with The Sea Diver dive shop in Mooresville.

Where in town are you? We're in Huntersville and I know of others in Charlotte and Sherril's Ford.

I wish I could have learned to dive at 15! I didn't get the chance till I was 34! Welcome to our board.

Welcome to the board from the cold waters of New England USA.
Have fun here and Dive Safe....................Arduous

Thanks folks.
Scott Beach, I am in the University Area (CIC if you are familiar with First Union). I will keep the quarry trips in mind. How much longer will y'all be going as the fall approaches? I am busy with my advanced classes now but I am interested.

I know EXACTLY where you are... spent time in the CIC myself.

As far as I know, they dive til it hurts.

Back
Top Bottom