New to the board, new to scuba diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It has been a while...but finally had my first night of theory and will be in the water next weekend!
Although I should be in Hawaii and already certified....thank you COVID :(

First gear is bought....this could get addictive!

I know how that feels, should have been heading to Australia in a week or two for a 5 week trip... But atleast the water in the Netherlands is quite nice right now...Visibility is over 3metres on most spots, which is fairly good.

I know how that feels, should have been heading to Australia in a week or two for a 5 week trip... But atleast the water in the Netherlands is quite nice right now...Visibility is over 3metres on most spots, which is fairly good.

That sucks! Where do you do your diving?
Had my deep diving specialty today/yesterday...it could have been the night/limited visibility one at times...

That sucks! Where do you do your diving?
Had my deep diving specialty today/yesterday...it could have been the night/limited visibility one at times...

Had my first 2 dives in Bussloo, and the last two of the course in De Beldert. Both are pretty nice spots.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom