New to the Forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

primitivepete

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
New guy here.
So be nice....
Have been diving about a year. Here in beautiful Washington.
I am currently working on my dive master certification.
Hope to learn some and give some...
:wink:

nice name, and interesting nick you have there. Enjoy the board! It is the best board, Scuba or otherwise on the net. I hope you get to learn as much as I have here and meet as many good friends too! When you want some real diving, just mosey on down to Florida... where we don't need no steenkin' dry suits... :tease:

Thanks Pete,
You mean I would get laughed out of town with my dry suit down there?
Is it really true there is still unfound sunken treasure down that way?
Well at least we are pretty much SHARK free up here.
They hate the cold.......
There was a Great White reported a few months ago.
I think it was a BIG FISH story.
:)

:diver: I'm new to this site and just wanted to say "hi" and checking to see if there are any divers out there in the S.Georgia area looking for a buddy. From what I've seen, this seems to be a pretty good site. Just to let you know a little about myself, I am a SWF with SSI Stress & Rescue rating (working on DiveCon). Also, looking to relocate to FL where the water is warm and clear!!! Most of my diving has been in the WPB area, but I'm open to checking out new sites. Any new divers out there, congrats!!!! I can only hope you will love the new world that has been opened up to you as much as I have, and do. Look forward to hearing from you! By the way, don't knock diving with sharks. The times I've been diving with them (in an unstructured environment) have been some of the most awesome experiences I've had. Give 'em a try, ya never know........you may find that you like it.

from TX ...... mostly everyone on the boards is real nice. Great place to get info and hang out ..............:)

and for what it's worth... the Orlando area is the BEST area of Florida... :tease:

Welcome to Pete and Aquanaut from North Texas.

Hang around share and learn.

TwoBit

Hi Pete! Allready talked to you in general discussion. You seem really nice.
I´m new too but look forward to talking more to you.
Just wanted to say that its sad you dont have sharks up there! they are really beautiful and i love watching them!

Back
Top Bottom