New Toy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Beautiful pup is correct. He is a beauty, and a real sweety.

Wow, what a day!! Great job taking care of all the puppies!! I just adopted a Golden Retriever. Enjoy your new yak!!!
OOOOOOOH congratulations!!!! Would you PM a pic of your new doggy please?

Beautiful pup is correct. He is a beauty, and a real sweety.
he's going to the vet tomorrow for his shots and hw test and probably getting neutered Friday. Rescue thinks he'll be adopted pretty quickly. He's a Frisbee Fanatic!!! :rofl3:

I think this was a birthday Jenny will never forget!

Got that right! What an adventure!

The new toy!

P1012884.jpg

After the first paddle with Hermit Crab, waiting on the storm to arrive.
P1012886.jpg

Awesome Jenny!

Very nice. It looks much like mine except mine has the molded foot stops and the adjustable ones.

Update on the Aussie that got hit by the car.
I called around the vets in the keys and finally found out that the owners took Linus to their regular vet where he got the once over. He got a pain injection. No need for X rays or other stuff. Lucky, lucky pup.

Jenny, bless you for following up on that!!! I'm so glad that Linus will be OK. :) Talk about lucky!!!!!

Sweet little detail I learned. Would never had noticed it except the flash went off on the pic.
I loaded the kayak on the car and took a picture. Then took another one. In reviewing the images, I noticed that the rope that runs along the side has reflective threads on it. Sweet!!
Still, I think I will put some SOLAS tape on the bow and stern.

No Flash.
P1013002.jpg

With Flash and the cool rope.
P1013001.jpg

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom