New Years Day @ Gilboa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congratulations to all who braved the elements. I hope to join you when the weather gets a little warmer. It sounds like we have a pretty good group in the Columbus -Springfield - Dayton I 70 corridor.

Definately going next year. Missed this year (as mentioned a few posts above) due to the group I was going with, not going and partially the weather. Next year I shall adopt the motto of the USPS and get there, will get the days off heck tomorrow if I can. Just to make sure I will be there just hearing about the vis and water and all the fun everyone had; then seeing the pictures really made me mad at my self for not going.

Just out of curiosity, the old wall that was behind the "big desk" I know it was removed from when I was down there the 1st and 2nd, but has Mike gotten anything other then the rocks in there yet? Like cement or whatever he is putting there?

Talk to you soon,

Paint

Hey Randy, put the pictures in your gallery on the board. All I get is the "red X of death" in your posts.
Ber :lilbunny:

Definately going next year. Missed this year (as mentioned a few posts above) due to the group I was going with, not going and partially the weather. Next year I shall adopt the motto of the USPS and get there, will get the days off heck tomorrow if I can. Just to make sure I will be there just hearing about the vis and water and all the fun everyone had; then seeing the pictures really made me mad at my self for not going.

Just out of curiosity, the old wall that was behind the "big desk" I know it was removed from when I was down there the 1st and 2nd, but has Mike gotten anything other then the rocks in there yet? Like cement or whatever he is putting there?

Talk to you soon,

Paint

Yes, the wall is gone now. The area is coming along quite well and is looking good. The ceiling looks to me like it's done. It won't be long and that area will be open.

Mike is doing some really, REALLY nice things with that quarry.

Amber, I posted them in from Photobucket. Is anyone else having trouble seeing the pictures??

I always have problems seeing anything in photobucket :rolleyes: I can only see photos posted in the Scubaboard gallery, especially at work. I'm on really slow dial up at home so I don't get on the computer there very often.

Amber, I posted them in from Photobucket. Is anyone else having trouble seeing the pictures??

I can see them fine Randy here at work. On our home computers I do use Zone Alarm with the Parental Control turned on. That blocks almost all photo sites and I have to turn it off to see the photos.

I always have problems seeing anything in photobucket :rolleyes: I can only see photos posted in the Scubaboard gallery, especially at work. I'm on really slow dial up at home so I don't get on the computer there very often.

Amber, I'll upload them in a little while when I get some time. I can also Email them one at a time if you PM your address to me.

By the way, it was nice seeing you the other day. You always seem to be in a good mood.

I bought the Gilboa DVD and who do you think the star of the show was? YOU!

:)

I can see them fine Randy here at work. On our home computers I do use Zone Alarm with the Parental Control turned on. That blocks almost all photo sites and I have to turn it off to see the photos.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll upload them so Ber can see them.

You missed a good time. For me, it I was only cold before getting suited up. Once in the drysuit I really was toasty warm even in the wind.

Once out of the water, I put on a hat and gloves and was still warm.

I also enjoyed the company of everyone after the dives while having chili in the office area. Next year I'm going to take something to share.

I have to say, I really, really like that place....... Gilboa.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll upload them so Ber can see them.

You missed a good time. For me, it I was only cold before getting suited up. Once in the drysuit I really was toasty warm even in the wind.

Once out of the water, I put on a hat and gloves and was still warm.

I also enjoyed the company of everyone after the dives while having chili in the office area. Next year I'm going to take something to share.

I have to say, I really, really like that place....... Gilboa.

I was thinking of you guys. I was able to dive locally on the 26th and 29th, so I decided to stay home, watch football and enjoy a good beer or two.

Thanks for posting the pics!

Back
Top Bottom