New Years in Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you have a family along, you don't want to be near these jokers....esp O-ring. :)

If you have some questions about Bonaire, you would do better to start your own thread with a well worded question. A discription of what type of accomidations you want would be helpful, do you want a fancy place or will anything clean do? The Plaza is the most upscale place on the island that I am aware of. A couple of really nice mid range places that I can recommend are Sand Dollar, Lions Dive, Capt Don's and my personal favorite Buddy Dive. PM me if you like and I will be happy to tell you what I know about Bonaire. Also, drop by my other hangout, the Bonaire Board. Anything you want to know about Bonaire can be found there. www.Bonairetalk.com Oh yea, cost. I put together a trip for 6 divers last July from Raleigh. The cost ran around $1200pp This included airfare/3br condo/ breakfast/unlimited tank for shore diving/rental truck and airport xfers. The only other cost were lunch, supper and t-shirts and some misc stuff...about another $300pp. Your taste in food (hamburgers vs lobster) and bar bill can change the $300 by a lot.

www.bonairetalk.com is an awesome resource for the Bonaire bound. I haven't had a question about the place yet that I couldn't find an answer to over there.

mer once bubbled...

Remind me to pack duct tape for Eric's mouth. At least I only have to deal with him for the puddle jump flight.

Hey... if he behaves, the duct tape could be used for more *interesting* applications.

I don't think I want to know what the more interesting applications are but remind ME to pack sufficient duct tape to deal with the both of you and possibly bluefin, too. Oh my - what *have* I let myself be nagged into? I'm going to be ruined for cold-water diving AND talked to death on the same trip...
Note to self - bring earplugs :D

Edited to add:
Alea jacta est and now they/we are four

Back
Top Bottom