New Years in Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubagrl once bubbled...

Nice, however memory isn't serving you very well right now....I invited you guys out and told you where I'd be staying, but you never showed. Ah well, from the sounds of it you would've been a buzz kill anyway.
You drinking alone in a corner with a bag over your head sounds really appealing.. LOL..

Ok seriously...are you going and are you going to be less anti-social and more well adjusted this time young lady?

O-ring once bubbled...

You drinking alone in a corner with a bag over your head sounds really appealing.. LOL..

Ok seriously...are you going and are you going to be less anti-social and more well adjusted this time young lady?

When and where I drink alone is nobody's business and as far as that bag is concerned, I only brought mine in case yours tore, but that's me always thinking about the other guy.

#1 Smile more ..women just don't know what to think if you're smiling at them.

#2 Flowers pretty much work for anything.

#3 If it's really bad add chocolates ..never fails.

Linda:
It will be my 3rd time there. I will be in Cozumel Jan 3 so diving slightly after the New Year.
I just want to have my Cafe Du Monte on New Years morning ..that's really why I'm going then.
But, I'm always open for tips!
:)

scubagrl once bubbled...

When and where I drink alone is nobody's business and as far as that bag is concerned, I only brought mine in case yours tore, but that's me always thinking about the other guy.
You might not be horrible to hang out with after all. Lemme know if the Paxil starts to kick in and we can grab a beer.

O-ring once bubbled...

You might not be horrible to hang out with after all. Lemme know if the Paxil starts to kick in and we can grab a beer.

Remind me to pack duct tape for Eric's mouth. At least I only have to deal with him for the puddle jump flight.

Hey... if he behaves, the duct tape could be used for more *interesting* applications.

Natasha, don't forget to have Hurricanes at Pat O'Briens...also have one of those awesome doughnut type things with your Cafe au Lait...God, I just love that place. :)
New Years in New Orleans has to be alot of fun...cracks me up that anyone would actually flash someone for 50 cents worth of beads.
Eric, you crack me up...I can't believe you're going to Bonaire again...are you going to say hi to the same fish you saw last time you were there? :wink: I have another suggestion to add to Natasha's list...
#4 talk less...girls will think you're mysterious and you won't be chewing on your foot for something you said
#5 leave the donkeys alone...I repeat...leave the donkeys alone :)

mer once bubbled...

Hey... if he behaves, the duct tape could be used for more *interesting* applications.
I already feel sorry for those poor flight attendants....they didn't do anything wrong....

Eric, you crack me up...I can't believe you're going to Bonaire again...are you going to say hi to the same fish you saw last time you were there?
If I can find that wily sucker, I will definitely tell him hello again...if you have seen him, lemme know where so I can look for him. He's the parrotfish they have down there....the blueish one.

I am from Denver and I am looking for a trip in late December. What is the cost and I would like to find a place for a family of 5 - 6 divers.
thanks Ed

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom