New Years in Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

O-ring once bubbled...
Well, that and we have to spay all the donkeys in case he decides to go back..
$hit.
I didn't know I was signing up for a donkey spaying mission.
F-ing O-ring.

mer once bubbled...

$hit.
I didn't know I was signing up for a donkey spaying mission.
F-ing O-ring.
Yeah...like you expected a "normal" trip when signing up for something with O-ring.....you know better.

O-ring once bubbled...
Two New Years in a row in Bonaire...what the heck am I thinking? Anyway, for those that missed last year's trip report, you can read it here - http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20563.

This year, there are 3 of us headed down on Dec 31 and staying through Jan 7. We have room for a 4th and could probably expand beyond that if anyone else is interested. PM me for details.

Based on lessons learned last year, we plan to get there early enough to hook up with some tanks and ring in the new year somewhere on the reef.

If anyone else is going to be there during this time let us know and we will treat you to Amstel Brites at City Cafe or Karel's.

I'll be there again this year......December 24-January 7.

scubagrl once bubbled...

I'll be there again this year......December 24-January 7.
Weren't you the chick that ditched us last year? I am pretty sure you were. You weren't anywhere you said you would be.

Nice reliability... :rolleyes:

Eric:
You just have 'a way' with women don't you?
:wink:

Natasha once bubbled...
Eric:
You just have 'a way' with women don't you?
:wink:
I keep wondering why the heck I am still single...and then I go back and read something I posted and, surprisingly, it becomes pretty obvious.

Hi Natasha.....funny I just returned yesterday from New Orleans (Halloween weekend......still hung over...)

Have you been there before? I can give you some tips on what to do/not to do, from the things that I remember. I know hurricanes, raw oysters, and beads were involved........

Linda

:boozer:

O-ring once bubbled...

Weren't you the chick that ditched us last year? I am pretty sure you were. You weren't anywhere you said you would be.

Nice reliability... :rolleyes:

Yeah that would be me. When I saw you, your friend and that donkey, I just turned and walked away.

scubagrl once bubbled...

Yeah that would be me. When I saw you, your friend and that donkey, I just turned and walked away.
I knew you would come up with something. Oh well, your loss. There are plenty of cool scubaboarders that don't have weird hangups about hanging out with new people. I'll just go find them while you solo dive and drink by yourself.

O-ring once bubbled...

I knew you would come up with something. Oh well, your loss. There are plenty of cool scubaboarders that don't have weird hangups about hanging out with new people. I'll just go find them while you solo dive and drink by yourself.

Nice, however memory isn't serving you very well right now....I invited you guys out and told you where I'd be staying, but you never showed. Ah well, from the sounds of it you would've been a buzz kill anyway.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom