Newbie from Illinois

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stefyjo

New
Reaction score
:tree:
Hey! From Illinois. Sorry not from Chicago, does Joliet area count?
I dont Scuba yet. Going to Caymans next week with a scuba diver (gonna try it there.) Hope all goes well. This is a Great site. You gets a lot of great views and recommendations on places and stuff.
Will try and send pictures.
Later

and welcome...enjoy

Hi Stefyjo:

Sure Joliet counts.
I lived about 30 minutes away from you at one time.
Anyway, welcome to scuba board.
Enjoy Cayman, and be sure to write a trip report when you return.
Have fun!

:sunny:

And welcome to Scuba Board - a great place to learn, compare, argue, etc. :hehe:

Gonna' do a Discover Scuba in the Caribbean, huh? That's how I got hooked, several thousand :$: dollars ago, year before last. Enjoy, but look forward to real course, where you learn so much more.

don

Hi, and welcome. I've not been diving near Chicago or Joliet, but there is a quarry in sw Illinois I spent a lot of time at, almost to Kentucky in Matropolis called Mermet Springs. So, once you experience the warm wet wonderful Carribbean, try the cold dark wet of southern Illinois! It's all fun, and it's all gettin wet!

Is Brandon still open? If it is would someone be kind enough to post their phone number?

Back
Top Bottom