Newbie in Japan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

First of all: THANK YOU, Chris, for your service to our great country!

I was first certified in 1974 on Okinawa, Japan. My dad was career military, USAF. All divers in my class were either Navy or Air Force.

Scuba diving has progressed quite a bit since the 1970s, but it's always exciting to see active duty divers in your area!

Definitely use ScubaBoard as a resource for your diving interests, needs and/or just to hang out.

Safe diving always and keep us posted on your diving......

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

Welcome to the board. I'm also located in Japan, so if you ever find yourself in Sasebo while your out here, look me up and vise versa. We can do some diving. Also, check out the Japan forum.

Welcome to Scuba Board.
If you happen to make it to Iwakuni send me a message, I'll take you to some of out local spots.

Cheers,
Mitch

Welcome to the dark side Chris. I'm also active duty navy and was stationed in Atsugi for a spell. If you make it back out to virginia look me up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom