Newbie on ScubaBoard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverdorr68

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,
just joined the site a short while back. I now live in Coastal North Carolina, but have only dived so far in the Philippines. Looking forward to checking out some wrecks here in the coming weeks. Hoping to gain knowledge here and share to others, when qualified, tips or info for diving in the tropics. I am also both diabetic and asthmatic(controlled) as well. So, hope to be able to learn/share in that area as well.
My diving experience is limited to just under 200 dives. In the past I have dived about 75% of the time solo, although I like to have a buddy for camaraderie when there is a trustworthy option with a similar skill set.
For me, diving is as much about the physical aspect of near weightlessness and freedom of movement as it is about discovery and adventure. As an asthmatic with arthritic knees it is one of the best exercise options available as the air is pure and no impact on the knees. Of course, it is also incredibly relaxing as well.
Hope to share info on the wrecks and maybe post some pics once I get a new dive cam.

Rob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom