Next trip...Any ideas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok you guys pick the weekend.

I'm so jealous.

I wanted to go to the first "outing" after my cert. but we're going to Fantasy Fest Oct. 23-26 and two weekends away in close proximity like that wouldn't fly very well.

How often do you all do these?

Dying to join in,
Laurel
:froggy:

Lately we have been doing them once a month.

How about Datura Street in Lauderdale by the Sea? The Eurojacks is considered an advanced shore dive (I hear) cuz of the swim out and back, and it is a long haul. If we went to the beach at Datura Street we could have lunch at Mulligan's (great place). Its a nice easy shore dive that would be good for all cert levels and experience.

Looking at my schedule I'm likely going to be out of town Oct. 16-26, so anytime in early or middle of month will work.

Fort Lauderdale sounds great; shorter drive for me since I live in Plantation (30 min. from there.). Still would like to do boat or wreck dive since beach diving get boring after a while.

Wow Wendy--you generate quite a following!!

I'm in for any location, either weekend in October, 11th or 25th.

I'd say a day of beach dive options and a day of boat dives would be an agreeable option....I'd love to go out with parrot Island, as I've heard so many good things, and I've yet to dive that far south.

I'm also available as a host to one or two people to crash at my house...if you don't mind a little cat hair and a lizard or two...

Wendy, let me know of any arrangements you'd like assistance with.

If we do any cookout/grill out plans, I'll be happy to provide the refrigerable items, as I'm "in-town".

A couple pf points (ok, so it's not 2 points).........

Wendy, If you don't set a date, it's not going to happen.

The Eurojacks is not an advanced dive. It is an extremely easy dive.

Lauderdale by the Sea is difficult for a large group because of parking.

If during DEMA, some, who ordinarily couldn't join you, will be in town and may dive with you. Others, who would ordinarily join you, will be at the show and won't dive with you. No date will be perfect, pick a date and go with it. It's your call. Those who can't dive the day you choose are free to dive when they want.

Checked on the camping, they wont have anything to do with it.

For those who can afford it, boat dives sound cool. Those who cant I'm up to more shore dives. Also, there seems to be canoeing on site.. we'll be happy to bring our canoe and share :)

Also, anyone interested in buying a canoe, I have a line on 13 of them pretty inexpensively.

I would like to announce the co-host of the south florida dive party....scuba_jenny with junior co-co-host kbeck.

Oh Man I've got a headache!!!! OK, The weekends of Oct. 11-12 & 18-19 are good and I'm open for any type dive. I can also make it on the 26th for something.....:D

Wendy, remember what Lincoln once said about pleasing people.

Just Pick what works for you, or Post a poll and a dead line.

Wildbill:cop:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom