Nice meeting you all at the August 4th Meet, Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mannydib

Reaction score
South Florida: what we lack in culture we make up
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all, its Manny.

Just wanted to say it was nice to meet you all after the night dive on Aug 4th and hope to dive with you all again soon!

Max, I loved your fire poi performance. Ive been checking out poi vids all this week. Soon I will make my own practice poi out of tennis balls because i am way too dangerous using my dive spools as poi :rofl3:

Kim, thanks for all your hard work putting it together!

Hiya Manny I was very happy to have you with us ... BTW Cliff has your $10 refund he will get it to you next time he sees you :wink:
KP
The fire show was awwwsome :wink:

Cliff has it and I will not be seeing him .... but he was the $$ man on the condo and the boat dives so I guess he can keep the PROFIT
Kim P

Trip Leaders FYI, it is OK to make a profit on SB events, however other cyber communities have different rules.

Profit generated from last Saturday's night dive, a bloody mess every way you look at it, was turned over to Kim Porter, $10.00 per diver, for 7 divers, $70.00 on Mon 6 Aug-07. The 8th diver Dan, who was verbally abused by the captain, was refunded his entire fare so he would have leverage with Pavan

Today I found an envelope from Kim, with condo keys and $20.00 in cash in the mail box

The people who had $50.00 collected were

Theresa S.
Dave & wife
Laura (no justin)
Wysman?
Manny B.
Jeromy

Dan-total refund

I have Manny's refund and some one else's 10 bucks. Who ever is on this list above and didn't receive their refund, shoot me, Noooo don't shoot, I mean PM me.

Now as for the Condo, back on 7/12/07 I laid out $277.00 (160 exchange fee and 117 points maintenance fee) from that date forward the exchange fee was non-refundable. Once the unit was occupied, points / maintenance fees are also non-refundable. Monies collected 25 michele 25 cristian 150 missdirected, 200 total.

Cliff is still 77 in the hole, no profit, as suggested in another post.

Hope this clears any financial dealings with which I was involved.

Cliff

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom