Nitrox In Anilao..who has it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paolov:
cocktail or Zombie ?

screwdriver :)) I was at shangrila this lunch time and going through the drinks menu and saw this.. I just laugh and didn't know that they still serve this drink. I was still in grade 6 the last time I heard of this drink.

There is also cathedral deep. Sleeping white tip shark sometimes. How about larry's garden?

solanabezo:
There is also cathedral deep. Sleeping white tip shark sometimes. How about larry's garden?

i remember cathedral deep from my checkout dive. was a rush peering over the edge of that uw cliff.

JonnieB:
Hi Everyone,

I am off to Anilao in a week for the first time. I have dived Puerto Gallera several times but never Anilao. Anyway, I am looking for a diving resort/operator recommendation.

From my research, I gather that the "Anilao" area is spread out on the Batangas peninsula about 2-3 hours south of Manila. It appears to be pretty rugged terrain. What I want to know is are the dive resorts concentrated in a rather small area (ala PG) such that you could walk or taxi between several to check them out before checking-in or are they too far spread apart? Also, can you just show-up and expect to find a room or should you reserve something in advance?

I want a decent resort with aircon rooms, good food, and Nitrox. From my research, it seems most of the resorts do all-inclusive packages with diving, room and board included. Can anyone recommended some resorts that fit my 3 criterion above?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

If there are any groups or people that we could join email me. PADI diver 200+ dives.

hi jonnie,

unlike PG resorts at anilao are quite a distance from each other. you'll be needing at least a motorbike if you wanna check them all out.

as for resort reco, i have to go with Aquaventure Reef Club, most of us call it our "home resort" and yes they have nitrox. here's their website --> Aquaventure Reef Club. yes they have a/c rooms, very good food, service is topnotch.

i'll let the others chime in on other good anilao resorts like solana, planet dive, balai, etc.

Set up a resort drift dive tour :) Before breakfast drift dive.... SI and Breakfast at Resort A, Dive SI and lunch at resort B, Dive then SI at Dive resort c... D, E,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom