No longer at A1A Palm Beach Dive Charters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd like to get in on this. I'd like to meet some of you. The only one that I've met is Simon, and that was when he was a brand spankin' newbie. Now he's way sperienced! And Jupiter is my favorite spot.

BTW, my avitar is a Jupiter turtle. :)

I'd be up for it, as usual; however, after the beginning of September, I will be in a test-prep class every Saturday through December, so preferably August, or Sundays thereafter.........and, I'm always willing to host crashers after diving.........let's dive!!!!

and this is why they say "there are divers, and then there are Scubaboard divers" I love you guys!!!!!

This is exactly what I needed to lift my spirit and put that never ending smile back on my face.

baitedstorm:
and this is why they say "there are divers, and then there are Scubaboard divers" I love you guys!!!!!

This is exactly what I needed to lift my spirit and put that never ending smile back on my face.

And 'tis a beautiful smile

How about we make this an official trip, and move it to the trip forum? Can you list the name of the shop we are going to use, more than likely, web address or street address, tentative date, back up date, and start a sign up list?

Vicky (Young Sherpa), Krista? I bow to your prowess, and organization!

flcracker:
maybe your new friends zz top and his partner will wantto join...j/k

:laughing: That's a big fat 10-54 Gary.... Those guys were WAY weird

baitedstorm:
Sounds like it's time to plan an outing in Jupiter (my favorite place in the States to dive)..... I need to see how many people we have interested in a shin dig and when would be a good time. I love diving with Paul on the Temptation and with Coby's shop (ScubaWorks) being the meeting place, things are just so much easier. I've also spoken with Marcus and Dan from Blue Tang, I know nothing about them other than they come highly recommended as well.

BigSage, I will be your Dive sherpa (borrowing that one from Jamie...hehehe) for this if you'd like. Call me when you get a chance and I too will start putting the buzz in peoples ears.

Hey Vickie,

Sounds like you guys are having a great time. I'm out in Oregon for a few more weeks but maybe we'll go diving when I get back.

don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom