No longer at A1A Palm Beach Dive Charters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

donclaypool:
Hey Vickie,

Sounds like you guys are having a great time. I'm out in Oregon for a few more weeks but maybe we'll go diving when I get back.

don
excellent Don, look forward to diving with you again soon.... Still holding my shirt hostage?? :D

Sounds like fun!

baitedstorm:
and this is why they say "there are divers, and then there are Scubaboard divers" I love you guys!!!!!

This is exactly what I needed to lift my spirit and put that never ending smile back on my face.

baitedstorm:
excellent Don, look forward to diving with you again soon.... Still holding my shirt hostage?? :D

Oh yes, and you wouldn't believe where it's been!

donclaypool:
Oh yes, and you wouldn't believe where it's been!

ER...
I guess I better not ask ... !!!

Jean

P.S. I'll wait and see when a firm date gets set ... I loved diving this spot last time so ...
:wink:

Heya Jean...... :laughing: *snicker* and I can't wait to get my Ol' beloved SB shirt back, now it's even seasoned.... hehehehehe

I'm all over the double dippin thing, I say lets dive both weekends! I'm going to set up the final details in the morning (later morning, that is).

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom