Votes: 87 54.7%
  • DIR diver

Votes: 40 25.2%
  • other, please explain

Votes: 32 20.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I fall into the DIAR category (Doing It Almost Right) I use alot of their setup but not down to the tee. I love the long hose setup, but prefer a regular dive rite transpac verses a backplate - I enjoy dive the team concept. and I have tons of fun while diving - Why else dive??? I always dive within my skill range - would dive with dir or non-dir diver - I just love diving and try to learn something every time i dive with whomever i dive with "Can't we all just get along"

-SC3

............. BOO!!! :mooner:

............. BOO!!! :mooner:

Here...I will bump it back up for you. It seems that even yesterday you were not satisfied with your train wreck.

Here...I will bump it back up for you. It seems that even yesterday you were not satisfied with your train wreck.

Oh man, you go away for a day or two and you miss all the fun with the usual suspects.

Which thread was this?

<bump>

Oh man, you go away for a day or two and you miss all the fun with the usual suspects.

Which thread was this?

<bump>

Well, I missed the entire thread (being in Florida and <gasp> diving).

I see that nereas was up to his usually seagull impressions.

I feel cheated somehow.

Dammit.

Well, I'll wait around another minute or three......another one is bound to show-up soon enough :)

lol.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom