North Sulawesi Aggressor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divebuddy68

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi All! Recently returned from a trip on the North Sulawesi Aggressor. Flew Singapore Air from NY. Left on a Thursday night, connected in Frankfurt & Singapore. Arrived in Manado on Sat afternoon. Now I know why Sing Air is rated #1. Simply incredible service. On the return, left Manado on Sat afternoon and was back in NY on Sunday Morning.

The boat was moved from Truk last year. Although it is 30 years old, it was in the best shape of the 7 Aggressors I have been on. Very well maintained. Crew of 12 for 10 guests. Tied with the Galapagos Aggressor for best service. Plenty of room in the cabins, dive deck and salon.

We dove Lembeh, Bangka & Bunaken. Lembeh is the reason for going. Bangka & Bunaken were good, but Lembeh is where you find the great stuff. Ghost Pipefish, tons for Frog Fish, Blue Ring Octopus, Spiny Devil Fish, Rhinopias & lots of other cool stuff.

Let me know if I can answer any questions.

Thanks for this and very timely as I am trying to figure out our May trip...Will definitely look into the Agressor. Thanks for the info!:D

How about posting some photos? Sounds like a great trip.

divebuddy68:
Hi All! Recently returned from a trip on the North Sulawesi Aggressor. Flew Singapore Air from NY. Left on a Thursday night, connected in Frankfurt & Singapore. Arrived in Manado on Sat afternoon. Now I know why Sing Air is rated #1. Simply incredible service. On the return, left Manado on Sat afternoon and was back in NY on Sunday Morning.

The boat was moved from Truk last year. Although it is 30 years old, it was in the best shape of the 7 Aggressors I have been on. Very well maintained. Crew of 12 for 10 guests. Tied with the Galapagos Aggressor for best service. Plenty of room in the cabins, dive deck and salon.

We dove Lembeh, Bangka & Bunaken. Lembeh is the reason for going. Bangka & Bunaken were good, but Lembeh is where you find the great stuff. Ghost Pipefish, tons for Frog Fish, Blue Ring Octopus, Spiny Devil Fish, Rhinopias & lots of other cool stuff.

Let me know if I can answer any questions.

Naill Lawlor rocks!!!! I dove Truk on this boat in 3/2003, stayed in the quad upstairs. Be sure and catch the his log here: http://aggressor.com/capt_archive.php?vessel_id=15

Back
Top Bottom