Northern Thailand Options?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Peppercorn

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello everyone,
Arriving next week in Thailand and the start of a well deserved 1 year break from the daily grind!
Looking over previous post I believe the west coast of Thailand will be having the better weather and I will eventually head to Phuket island later this month.
Can anyone let me know if there is any inland diving in Northern Thailand?
I am a Florida based diver and enjoy the caves and springs as well as the ocean dives.
After looking at Northern Thailand I intend to further develop my diver training starting in Phuket island combined with a liveaboard experience.
I found a couple of boats which look great - Giamini and June Hong Chian Lee -Junk?
Can these companies that own the boats offer further diver training?
If not any recommendations of a reliable land based operation who can help me out?
Very flexible to accommodation / dive packages and time is not a worry!
Currently and Advanced diver I am looking at reaching my Master diver rating and any help would be appreciated.
Thanks to all and a Happy New Year

As far as I know there is no diving up North, but I could be wrong there.

Giamani and The Junk are both good options, excellent value for money. Any agent that books these boats can help you with training, accommodation, etc.

Happy New Year!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom