Not Happy with Oceanic's Customer Service...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hawkenph

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi,
I have e-mailed Oceanic a number of times and have not received an answer. I have a Oceanic Geo, that needs repair and I live in the Philippines. There are no more dealers in the Philippines.. Any suggestions?
Thank you,
Kurt in Cebu

Scuba World
1181 Vito Cruz Ext. cor. Kakarong St.
Makati City, Manila 1200
(632) 895-3551
sales@scubaworld.com.ph

Are they no longer with us?

Does Oceanic make any computers themselves, the Geo was build by Aeris I think? My Geo broke a bit over year ago and was sent back to Oceanic from Cebu. No word so far, either to the dive shop or to me (i have contacted Oceanic directly, with no reply).

I believe all Oceanic computers are made by the Pelagic, an Oceanic subsidiary that OEMs computers for lots of folks including the Oceanic companies: Aeris, Hollis and Oceanic.

My experience from the other side of the world from them has been nothing but top notch.
I recently had a flood in the computer compartment of my DataMask. It was toast!
I contacted Oceanic through their website. They replied, gave me a RA number to use with a return form. I posted it to their service centre (I'm from New Zealand!).....Got a new mask back a few weeks later :D
Try contacting through their website? It worked for me.

Hi,
I did 3 times with no response in a 3 wk period..
thank u..

My experience from the other side of the world from them has been nothing but top notch.
I recently had a flood in the computer compartment of my DataMask. It was toast!
I contacted Oceanic through their website. They replied, gave me a RA number to use with a return form. I posted it to their service centre (I'm from New Zealand!).....Got a new mask back a few weeks later :D
Try contacting through their website? It worked for me.

Dont they have phones in the Phillippines? Call them.

GENERAL CONTACT INFORMATION

OCEANIC
2002 Davis Street
San Leandro, CA 94577
USA

toll-free: (800) 435-3483
phone: (510) 562-0500 (Mon - Fri: 8am - 5pm, Pacific Time)
fax: (510) 569-5404

general email: hello@oceanicusa.com

I am sure that they will be along here in a bit.

I have had great luck when I called Oceanic.
Not as good when I just emailed them.

Mailed in my flooded computer on Monday (express) and I had a replacement on Friday.

So I suggest using the phone.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom