Not to bring anybody down, but...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmmm

"On His Bike Again"
With apologies to all who like Willie and his song "On the Road Again"... :wink:

On his Bike again...
Andy wants back on his Bike again!
Flyin through the air,
Wasn't enough for my good friend,
He wants to ride that stoopid Bike again!

We better strap him on!
As he starts to tool back on down the highways!
With his thong still on!
He's bound and 'termined to do things his way...
It's the only way!

On his Bike again...
Andy wants back on his Bike again!
Flyin through the air,
Wasn't enough for my good friend,
He wants to ride that stoopid Bike again!

CBulla:
BTW, a new bike? No offense bro, but maybe you should consider one of THESE. :)

Still too dangerous. Andy needs one of these. :D

Marc

yes, this is all rather humorous and all... etc. etc.

now let's pick on someone else..... i say NetDOc has it coming!

actually.... my new bike will look something like this:

FLL Diver:
Still too dangerous. Andy needs one of these. :D

Marc
Do you know how many people get hurt on those things every year? Andy may become yet another statistic

GDI:
Do you know how many people get hurt on those things every year? Andy may become yet another statistic

There are reasons why they are referred to as Donor Cycles :)

Andy was lucky!!! When I did the FF/EMT thing, one of 2 motorcycle wrecks I worked we did a 1/4 mile long body parts recovery walk. It started with just shy of where we parked the heavy rescule.. about 15' from the boot with tibula sticking out, lower calf and intact ankle and foot within... the rest of the walk was fairly unimpressive with only chucks of road and clothing until the last 50' to the launch into the mangroves where the motorcycle came to rest.

If I remember the accident form correctly, the wreck occured when a vehicle bumped the back tire of a motorcycle who then bumped his buddy who was the one who ended up in bad shape.

Sorry to hear about the bike man. :)
I did my superman bit in 1990. Headlight went out on my '79 Triumph on a curving dark road. I used a golf course as my landing zone but ended up with a crushed wrist, 4 hours of surgery and much loss of motion. I'm with you on getting back on though. I rode home from the hospital. I still have the bike and one of these days I'm going to get it fixed.
Glad you are ok.
Joe

OMG! I just looked at the pic of that bike you want. I'm in love! Mine was a '79 Bonneville

Joe

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom