Not your typical "Coming to Bahamas" thread.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

boulderjohn

Technical Instructor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
My wife and I are trying to plan a Bahamas trip for late this fall, and we know little about the islands. We are looking or a location that will beet our very diverse needs.

My wife is a non-diver but avid snorkeler. She would like a quiet place with a very nice beach and access to good snorkeling.

I would like to be on or close enough to Abaco so I could get in a couple of cave dives with Bahamas Underground. I would also like to get the very best possible open ocean diving for a more advanced diver. Would we have to stay on Abaco to do that? Are there other options to consider?

I find a lot of dive operators advertise cavern diving. For those of you who are not aware of it, there is a big difference between cave diving and cavern diving. I am looking for some cave dives.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom