Nov 2 NELD get-together

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dkerr once bubbled...
How late are people planning on being at the bar? I probably can't make it untill 9ish. Wish I could dive the morning with you guys! Have fun and have that car running as soon as you get out of the water.

I'm sure there will be plenty of folks there. I personally have to bail by around 9 however [I promised a friend I'd come see his gig in boston].

So what time are people planning to get to John Harvard's tonite?
Are we planning on getting dinner?

I have to work and want to know how hard to fight to get out on time...

See you all soon!

I am making a day of it because I live hours away and plan on getting dinner, but no solid plans made as a group.

between 6 and 7. I havent decided yet if dinner is in the works for me.

Will we be in a back room? I still have yet to meet the NELD crew in person. See y'all tonight!

Scubadent once bubbled...
Will we be in a back room?

I'm shooting for 6, and yes, I'm planning on getting dinner there. No, we aren't planning the back room, we're planning a complete hostile takeover of the bar.

I'm thinking of shooting for the area all the way to the right of the bar, it's a pretty solid corner, and gives us a good base for invasion...

Back
Top Bottom