NOV Keys Family Reunion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey.....don't forget about me!!!!!! (I'll be back in the Keys soon!)

Pat

Who? Pat? Never heard of ya. Feel free to call and book a space though.

Just kidding! How is Chunky Monkey and Michelle? Did he have a nice birthday party?

We have a group on the boats from St Louis, I told them they were lucky you were out of town, otherwise they'd have got their ears chewed off :)

I would love to visit the reefs that I have not been to. Also these reefs would make a great night dive.

Anyone interested in a night dive?
I love the wrecks to .... where are we diving?

Banana Reef : It's live and kickin with a resident hammerhead, bullshark and lots of grouper....... 25':eyebrow:

Watson's reef: Never gets visited and would be really cool :eyebrow:

Higdon's Reef: sounds cool never been there I don't think looks like it has ledges.

Dixie Shoals: That's really cool

Horseshoe reef: It's alive and kickin makes my mouth water wiwth all the grouper and hog's on it.:eyebrow:

Elbow: Reef and Elbow Deep are really cool :cool2:

Abyss Statue: Is cool for anyone who has never seen it. :cool2:

City of Washington: shallow wreck very cool with all the sharks and ell's and lobsters :eyebrow::cool2:

Mikes Wreck : shallow wreck way cool but the cuda's won't leave me alone but that's on most of my dives they seem to like me for some reason. :blinking:

Benwood Wreck : shallow wreck One of my favorites:wink:

Alpus Wreck : shallow wreck Never been >??? would like to go and check it out.

Spiegel Grove: Deep Wreck ( Not really a pick for me but for most would be great)
Bibb : Deep Wreck :cool2:
Duane : Deep Wreck :cool2:

These would be my picks but I am open for whatever you guys want to do...:kiss2:

Who? Pat? Never heard of ya. Feel free to call and book a space though.

Just kidding! How is Chunky Monkey and Michelle? Did he have a nice birthday party?

We have a group on the boats from St Louis, I told them they were lucky you were out of town, otherwise they'd have got their ears chewed off :)

It's ME.....Pat...the cute one with the bubbly personality! :) The Chunk is slowing evolving into Buddah Boy---but at least we got to go swimming together!

See y'all tomorrow!

And Becky....this reunion is going to be great! :) Tell the boys Hi for me!

Pat

Becky,
My friend jeepseagirl (Theresa) is going to join us please put her down for a bed.
PM sent

CityofWashington.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

City of Washington 05/19/2008 :wink:

City of Washington is a great shallow wreck, full of life:wink:

Thanks Kim for the pictures, very nice. I also like the City of Washington. We can go anywhere we want the boats have been reserved just for this Reunion. One boat can go to wrecks and the other to reefs if we want. I dont care as long as I dont miss the boat and Chris hands me a paddle boat and says row.. Becky.. row:rofl3::rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom