NOV Keys Family Reunion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Banana Reef : It's live and kickin with a resident hammerhead, bullshark and lots of grouper....... 25':eyebrow:

Watson's reef: Never gets visited and would be really cool :eyebrow:

Higdon's Reef: sounds cool never been there I don't think looks like it has ledges.

Dixie Shoals: That's really cool

Horseshoe reef: It's alive and kickin makes my mouth water wiwth all the grouper and hog's on it.:eyebrow:

Elbow: Reef and Elbow Deep are really cool :cool2:

Abyss Statue: Is cool for anyone who has never seen it. :cool2:

City of Washington: shallow wreck very cool with all the sharks and ell's and lobsters :eyebrow::cool2:

Mikes Wreck : shallow wreck way cool but the cuda's won't leave me alone but that's on most of my dives they seem to like me for some reason. :blinking:

Benwood Wreck : shallow wreck One of my favorites:wink:

Alpus Wreck : shallow wreck Never been >??? would like to go and check it out.

Spiegel Grove: Deep Wreck ( Not really a pick for me but for most would be great)
Bibb : Deep Wreck :cool2:
Duane : Deep Wreck :cool2:

These would be my picks but I am open for whatever you guys want to do...:kiss2:

Hey this SBer from St Petersburg would love to meet some other board members. Got room for another? What do I need to do to reserve dive spots and a place to hang my head at nite?
Thanks !

Call Silent World to book your spots on the boat and PM me here for your bed and you will be set.

Well, the phones are ringing now, thanks guys! Lots of suggestions of sites. We also have Grecian rocks (Banana Reef isthe inside of Grecian) No, its nothing to do with mens hair products!

We can also do lots of drifts on the reef line, some sites I wouldnt recommend - higdens or (at this time of year) Minnow caves AKA north Dry rocks as the minnows have gone. North North Dry Rocks however, has the highest profile spur and groove coral in the sanctuary.

Have a look at Silent World: Dive Sites for some more info.

Dont forget.... we also have SHIPWRECKS a fairly new bar and eaterie right on our dock!! This spot is very popular with our customers and the locals.

You will be able to get off the boat, walk a few steps and have a cold beer! We'll put on some food and youll be able to get fresh handmade burgers, fries etc.

I am booked with Silent world :) speargirl did you get my pm?

I am booked with Silent world :) speargirl did you get my pm?

I did and you are set I also sent you a PM to confirm your stay.

This is going to be so much fun. :bounce4:

I had to remind Chris today to save a spot on the boat for me. Now that would have been sad show up and no room for the hostest, I guess I could change my name from speargirl to sharkbait and I could be dragged behind the boat to the dive sites. :rofl3: Oh wait it's the cudas that like me so much :rofl3:

I had to remind Chris today to save a spot on the boat for me. Now that would have been sad show up and no room for the hostest, I guess I could change my name from speargirl to sharkbait and I could be dragged behind the boat to the dive sites. :rofl3: Oh wait it's the cudas that like me so much :rofl3:

I dont think there will be any room on the boat for you, but we will have a waverunner at the dock, just meet us out at the reef. :) Or you get a Pennekamp rental skiff across the street.

I think we might need to go to a second boat.....

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom