November Folks! Who's Going?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I need more practice - forgot to say we are staying at Las Ventanas, B404. Thanks to "driftin' by" for compiling the list.

Please add me to November 5-13 with non-diving family. Not sure how many days I'll be diving but it'll be Scuba with Alison. Sorry I'm not going to see you DiverKat!
I'm bummed, bummed, bummed! that I'll miss you guys again! :(

Will be in Cozumel 10/29 - 11/5 with non-diving wife. We're staying at the Palace and will Dive with Martin or Blue Angel.

Terry

:)

I forgot to add Susanita last time. Terry has been added and Mark's dive op updated. It's looking like a good month!

November%252520SBers.jpg

Bringing the whole family to the Allegro November 17-24. Wife and I diving. Will probably use Pro Dive, though really enjoyed Dive Paradise at the Hotel Coz in February. Just not sure how DP does getting down that far south, and like the idea of using on the on site op. Pro Dive seems to get good reviews. Any thoughts on them?

Bringing the whole family to the Allegro November 17-24. Wife and I diving.

My hubbie (Driftin'By) & I will be at the Allegro with our 6 year old daughter 11/12 - 11/20. How old are your kids, maybe they can play together?

My hubbie (Driftin'By) & I will be at the Allegro with our 6 year old daughter 11/12 - 11/20. How old are your kids, maybe they can play together?

4 and 1 daughters. I'm sure the 4 year old would love to play!

We'll be at Hotel Cozumel and Resort from Nov 3 to Nov 5; then Ocean Breeze Riviera Maya from Nov 5 to Nov 12...

4 and 1 daughters. I'm sure the 4 year old would love to play!

Very cool... Looking forward to it and our daughter making some friends too!

Also, you might want to join us diving with Blue Angel.

Back
Top Bottom