NTC-inspired website - feedback requested

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

quesara

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all!

You have inspired me! I have waaay too much time on my hands right now, so have created a website inspired by this forum. I need beta-testers though - who better than the geniuses of this forum that started it. So, if you also have some time on your hands, please go to NameThatCritter.com, and check it out.

The idea is to enter the critter criteria (size, colour, location, etc), and it will return a list of critters and associated Google links for you to check out. The idea is just to point you in the right direction, not the full needle in a haystack. There are about 5000 critters in there so far, covering fishes and nudibranchs (a noticeable gap is scorpionfish - they are coming soon).

I would appreciate all comments - feedback@namethatcritter.com; bugs (the error kind, not the critters), usability suggestions, future feature suggestions (like 'donate a photo') or comments on the idea in general (would you use this site? suggest it to friends?)...

Hopefully you'll forgive the slightly off topic post....

Back
Top Bottom