o ring for pro adaptor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Dan 28

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi i just bought new blue steel valves and got them O2 cleaned. The oring keeps falling out each time I remove my regs. Does anyone know what size i need for it?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

---------- Post added September 4th, 2015 at 01:34 AM ----------

I found a guide online that has given me the information. Blue Steel Scuba - Valve Repair Parts
It just seems like the o-ring isn't very secure in the DIN adapter anyone else having this issue?

you mean on the insert so you can use a yoke reg on the tank? if its the front oring for the insert, sounds like you need a 112 instead of 111 for your insert.

Yeah the one that converts it to yoke. The 14 my lds put in there just falls out but seals fine when i put my reg on it. Thats I'll look to dive gear express and order a few.

i would hit up the oring swap thread and ask for a few. orings from DGX is one of the instances where their pricing isn't great.

or just get your lds to fix their mistake if you paid them to clean your valves.

013 did the trick!

Back
Top Bottom