• I use O2 compatible O-rings and O2 compatible lubricant

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • I use standard (nitrile) O-rings and O2 compatible lubricant

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • I let someone else to do it for me

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MonkSeal

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
This is not question for this area only but I'm interested in DIR oriented people opinions. The question is: What do you do when O2 cleaning your deco regulators?

MonkSeal:
This is not question for this area only but I'm interested in DIR oriented people opinions. The question is: What do you do when O2 cleaning your deco regulators?
O2 clean your mask right after.

JeffG:
No..you c'mon.
Well, I think that poll options are pretty legitimate - you can find info in Vance Harlow's book on regulator servicing. I'm interested in what people do in real life.

JeffG:
O2 clean your mask right after.

If you mix in some simple green with the defog, you won't have to worry about the mask. For those of you who spit to defog your mask, you can gargle with simple green and take care of everything with one foul swig.

Do It Easy

do it easy:
If you mix in some simple green with the defog, you won't have to worry about the mask. For those of you who spit to defog your mask, you can gargle with simple green and take care of everything with one foul swig.

Do It Easy
Thanks...I was so worried about blowing my head off. I was loosing sleep over it.

I really get a kick out of you guys :D -- must be the O2 talking --

Hey Monk. Your question is about O2 cleaning the regs but your poll only mentions ways to make them O2 compatible.

What exactly are you after?

R..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom