O2 conversion on Sierra Booster

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a number of extra compressor blocks. I keep having them given to me. If you need one, holler.

No cameras wanted.
We have an interest in compressors, specifically Bauer units, send info, please.

We have an interest in compressors, specifically Bauer units, send info, please.
I am a Mako (Reavell block) kind of guy…

I am a Mako (Reavell block) kind of guy…
Whoa, big money man.

Bauer is for folks that don't appreciate the joy of having their compressor go down on the busiest time of the year, where's the fun in that?

I have a number of extra compressor blocks. I keep having them given to me. If you need one, holler.

No cameras wanted.
I think this should be a new retirement hobby for @The Chairman to help rebuild said orphan pumps, they need a home!

Especially the old junk I work on…
I tell people with Reveall pumps all the time. Best pump you can get and it will run nearly forever. But if it breaks, you can't afford to fix it.
They make ingersoll parts seem cheap and readily available.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom