Oahu camera shop or dive shop with knowledge of u/w photography?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Call and talk to the professionals at Reef Photo or Backscatter. Talking to a camera dealer or a dive shop is not really going to answer your question. Talk to the people that use and sell Underwater Photography Equipment daily.

Marco...what kind of housing are you using for your T3i? Does Canon make housings?
using the Ikelite housing. I looked at the sea and sea housing but didnt like paying for the second handle. or the zoom gear. so far I have had great success with the Ikelite housing. sorry it took me so long to respond I dont come in here that often anymore, hope that helps you though. also canon makes housing for most of their point and shoots.the g11, g12 and the s-series cameras. Ikelite also makes housings for the same camera. it is said that Ikelites housing for the g12 has issues, a friend of mine flooded it. he later did some checking and found out that housing has been known to flood. fantasea housing for the g12 is a beautiful piece of work, cost 1k the canon housing works fine if you get strobe/s the settings are limited on the canon housing for the g12 once in the housing you will not be able to change the Fstop, but you will be able to adjust the iso. using fiber optic works great but I have found that for some reason the strobe will not fire (external) unless you are in manual mode. cant really say in regards to the s-series, but if you have any further questions concerning the g12 or the t3i I am glad to help or point you in the right direction.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/albums/?id=100000000394206
feel free to browse my pics. most of them are shot with g11, g12 and the newer ones with the t3i

Attachments

• snoozing.jpg
    snoozing.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 64
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom