Ocean Management Systems

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to SCUBABOARD ....... it's nice to have another "old time" diver join the board ...... you probably have a lot of good stories about your experiences diving and hope we can get you to tell a few .................

Welcome to SB. I dove with you about a year ago in Key Largo. Remember?

Hello Everybody,

I really appreciate all the greetings here on Scubaboard. In the next day or so, I'll put together a longer post giving a quick update from OMS.

Waterbearer,
When did we dive in Key Largo? I dove Key West last season with the Mel Fisher's people on the Atocha. You may have hooked up with our government/military rep (Phil H.), he dives the Keys a lot.

Again, I appreciate the warm welcome to Scubaboard and will talk to everybody soon.

tech_diver:
Hello Everybody,

I really appreciate all the greetings here on Scubaboard. In the next day or so, I'll put together a longer post giving a quick update from OMS.

Waterbearer,
When did we dive in Key Largo? I dove Key West last season with the Mel Fisher's people on the Atocha. You may have hooked up with our government/military rep (Phil H.), he dives the Keys a lot.

Again, I appreciate the warm welcome to Scubaboard and will talk to everybody soon.

You were on the boat the day I went out on the McGruider. And yes, I was diving with Phil.

Back
Top Bottom