Ocean Management Systems

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tech_diver

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello Scubaboard,

My name is Jack Stanton and I’m the technical director for Ocean Management Systems. I’m old to the dive business but new to the board. Despite many years of lurking, I still don’t understand a lot of the abbreviations used on BBs and chatrooms (IMHO, FWIK, BFD, etc.) but I’m learning. In any case, I’ll be checking into the board from time to time and hopefully I’ll be able to contribute to the discussions.
I’ve been a diver for 25 years and I’ve been in the dive business for fifteen. I’ve spent years as an instructor and I spent almost nine years working for Sherwood/Genesis yet I still learn a lot from the postings here. A lot of the innovation we see in modern dive gear comes from diver feedback so part of my current job with OMS is talking to divers about their diving and our gear.
Keep in mind, I’ll only be on the board once or twice a week so any posts directed at me specifically may not get a quick reply. If you have a service or product issue for OMS, we definitely want to hear about it and the best way I can be reached is by email. I can be reached at:jack@omsdive.com.

OMS Website: www.omsdive.com

Jack's website:www.advancedundersea.com

Talk to you soon,
Jack Stanton
Ocean Management Systems

Welcome aboard.

Welcome aboard, Jack. It's always nice to have another equipment manufacturer on the board that is open to feedback.

Howdy and welcome to SB!

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

Welcome to Scuba Board

Welcome to the Crazy world of the scubaboard Jack! If you ever need any advice or help, we're here for you.

Britt :fish:
:fish:

Welcome to the board. Any insights on any new stuff coming to market from OMS?

Welcome to the board. Lots of good people and information here. Enjoy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom