Ocean related groaners...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
OK, ya'll...

Just to break some new ground here... how about bad jokes... No not JoeWR jokes, but really, really bad ones! They can be about our gad about, but here's what I am looking for...

A couple lived near the ocean and used to walk the beach a lot. One summer they noticed a girl who was at the beach pretty much every day. She wasn't unusual, nor was the travel bag she carried, except for one thing; she would approach people who were sitting on the beach, glance around furtively, then speak to them. Generally the people would respond negatively and she would wander off, but occasionally someone would nod and there would be a quick exchange of money for something she carried in her bag. The couple assumed she was selling,drugs and debated calling the cops, but since they didn't know for sure they just continued to watch her. After a couple of weeks the wife said, "Honey, have you ever noticed that she only goes up to people with boom boxes and other electronic devices?" He hadn't and said so. Then she said, "Tomorrow I want you to get a towel and our big radio and go lie out on the beach. Then we can find out what she's really doing." Well, the plan went off without a hitch and the wife was almost hopping up and down with anticipation when she saw the girl talk to her husband and then leave. The man walked up the beach and met his wife at the road. "Well,? Is she selling drugs?" she asked, excitement pouring out with her voice. "No, she's not." he said, enjoying this probably more than he should have. "Well,? What is it, then? What does she do?" his wife fairly shrieked. The man grinned and said, "She's a battery salesman." "A battery salesman?", cried the wife. "Yes," he replied,

Are you ready for this....

"She sells 'C' cells by the sea shore!"

:tease:

As if I didn't have enough people on this board to worry about - now I have to worry about the mental stability of our regulators!!!

This guy gets up to go jogging on the beach just like he does every morning. As he is jogging he sees this lady with no arms and no legs on the beach crying.

Being the nice guy he is he stops and asks if she is okay.

She says, No I have no arms and no legs and I have never been hugged before.

Being a nice guy he gives her a hug and she stops crying

Then he continues his jog.

The next day he goes jogging and here she is again, crying so he asks if she is okay.

She says, No I have no arms and no legs and I have never been kissed before.

Being a nice guy he gives her a kiss and she stops crying

So he finishes his jog.

On the third day he is jogging along and there she is again crying, so he asks if she is okay.

She says, No I have no arms and no legs and I have never made love before. (made love is the moderated version of another term)

So being the nice guy he is, he picks her up carries her out into the surf, swims out a ways, lets go of her and says "okay now you're screwed!"

So the moral of this story is be careful what you ask for you might get it.

Syruss, I....don't actually know what to say to this one...you've managed it....you've made me speechless (while chuckling to myself that is!!!)

you just stepped into that hole that NetDoc dug.........

But following that theme ..............

Fellow with no arms, no legs , floating in the ocean......call him BOB...............or BOY

euhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Butch :peace:

Q: what is the difference between a lawyer and a "sucker
fish"?

A: one is a bottom-dwelling ground-feeder and the other
is a fish

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom