Oceanic Data Trans

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Liqtor

Reaction score
ok divers Im currently looking to upgrade my current computer and am considering the oceanic data trans is this a good computer????
please no flames if it is great tell me why and if not please explain in depth I want to make the most educated decision about this.
thanks
Lloyd

Welcome to the SB, but let me help get better started here, if I may... wink

This is the Intro Forum, and we'd love for you to introduce yourself here, so we can weclome you warmly. So, how about we take it that way - and leave it open for others to welcome you, too. :wavey: Hope you'll put us in Favorites on your computer and check in often.

Then, at absolutely no cost to you, we can let you use the SEARCH option in the blue border above. Click it, then type your computer make and model. You will find more info that you feel like reading, but you'll find it. :1book: Then - if you have more questions about the computer, maybe offer them in the Computer Forum? I think it'd be a good idea. If you want "to make the most educated decision about this," that'll be pretty straight forward.

Hope you enjoy the SB, and we'll look forward to your contribution, as well. :D
don

Welcome to the board Liqtor. If you want information and opinions on dive computers.....well, let's just say you've come to the right place.

It would be helpful to have a little more information from you first. What computer are you currently diving with and why do you want to upgrade? What is it that you like and dislike most about the data trans?

Also, you might want to post your question in the Equipment/Computers section of Scubaboard.

Hi guys yea I saw that there is a equipment fourm, couldnt find it at first
Btw
I got certified in july I am finishing my Rescue class next weekend I live in san diego and work for sport calet and am a naval reservist and full time student I currently dive a Micra adj and Balance BC a favor computer and a low end wetsuit and use force fins. Im looking to upgrade bc I would like to go wireless and air intergrated as well as get nitrox cert. Im possibly thinking of get the required cert for trimix that is where the computer question comes from
personal info
goto art institute of CA
Im 22 5'10" and 160
thanks
Lloyd

to the Scuba Board
This is Great place to learn about all things Scuba! try posting your question here http://www.scubaboard.com/f17.html Good Luck!
FYI No worries about the flames :flame: they took the Flames away! I miss them :confused1

Mike

Welcome Lloyd, good luck on your computer search, there are a lot of options out there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom