Oceanic Delta 4 regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DanMont

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi all,

So I have just bought a set of Oceanic Delta 4 with FDX10 first stage second hand for a pittance of what it would cost new :D I am going to get them fully serviced before diving them so no worries about that. My question really relates to the octopus they come with. Currently they are paired with a Tusa RS-510 octopus so my question is whether it is worth replacing this with another oceanic second stage? I will be doing some cold water diving as i live in the UK and plan to dive all year round once I have a full set of gear (nearly complete just need a computer), I know the Tusa ocotopus isn't cold water rated if used with the Tusa first stage it would normally come with but seeing as the FDX10 is environmentally sealed would there be any issues using the tusa octopus in cold water? Also is it going to be a pain getting them serviced with two different brand second stages?

Thanks for any advice,

Dan

Back
Top Bottom